Back Home
I arrived back in Chicago on Wednesday to a lonely cat and a chaotic apartment. After heading back to work on Thursday, I made a feeble attempt to paint our new home on Friday. I did last 8 1/2 hours, but my progress was pretty dismal and slow. I can only say I grew to hate that red color more with every passing hour. Needless to say, after discussion with William, we have contracted a painter just in time for me to get sick. It has been a stressful time for both of us and my body had had enough. I don't know how William is pulling through all this. He must be stronger than me...or more stubborn?
I spent all day Sunday on the couch with a fever. Let me tell you, being sick is a lot more fun when you have more than one channel and when your spouse is home to pamper you. I watched golf on our one channel for...too long. William did finally arrive last night bearing oranges, and juice, and other such goodies for me. I am at home today gathering my strength to teach tomorrow and William is back at work. Meanwhile, the apartment is still chaotic and I don't know how much packing we'll actually get done prior to our move on Friday. It promises to be an interesting start to the weekend!

1 Comments:
Welcome back guys. Sorry to hear you are ailing Leane. Hope you are doing better now that the TLC has arrived.
Post a Comment
<< Home