Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cabo Christmas

I didn't *really* intend to have a special update - I think Leane just didn't want to wait for me...

Anyways, I'm not sure how this is going to work, but click on the link below for the on-demand stream. The streaming video server will adjust the quality based on your available bandwidth and PC processing power (I think). The highest quality that can be delivered at about 340 Kb/s.

Cabo 2005

It begins with our my first night in Cabo - Leane brought Mom and I to her cousin Frederico's birthday party. There was a live band, street taco vendor and karaoke.

Next are Leane and I sitting by the pool and then an early morning trek to watch the sun rise.

On the last day I got really adventurous and decided to take my first scuba diving lesson. I am the one who is about 4 times as old as all the other students in the class. And then...I was able to convince Leane to try something a little scary...that's the special update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home