Sunday, June 18, 2006

Birthday Celebrations

We had a wonderful time with our Russian friends this weekend. We helped Inna celebrate her 23rd birthday and Danny his first. As much as we love seeing Mark, Inna, Danny, and friends, we really went for the barbequed fare. It was, as usual, delicious. Thanks to Mark for manning the bbq and for making those wellspoken toasts! :) Of course, we would be remiss in our duties if we did not thank the flower/sunshine of the evening, Inna, as well who did a great job cooking and organizing! The Russian contingent always adds a very competitive element to the party games. We had a great time!

Well, I am in the middle of midterms and William is off to the great white north soon. I hope that at least I'll have better weather here than he will have back home. It's a small compensation, but I'll take it! Also, our globe trotting friends Malora and Charlie have also decided to jump ship while William is away and are off to the exotic SOUTHERN land of Oklahoma. Knock 'em dead at the reunion Malora!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home