2 Weeks
Mommy was trying to wake me up. :)
Holding her soother with both hands. Very important item, you know.
Eleanor loves everyone, so she is indiscriminate about who she spits up on. We've all been hit. You'd think I'd be more worried about my clothes, but instead I find myself lamenting her now smaller lunch. Eleanor's favorite new hobby is peeing during a diaper change. What? Too much information? We knew the quality of this blog would deteriorate as the author became more sleep deprived. It's all about the fluids, people. :P
Eleanor has more alert time...sometimes the entire 3 hours between feedings, which she usually does at night! The 2-4 am shift has become the dreaded shift for Will and I. I went to bed at 8 pm last night just to be prepared for tonight...and of course, she decided she's sleep straight through.
When she is awake, she loves to look around and we're learning some Spanish children's songs together. :) Hey, at least she doesn't complain about my singing. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home