Friday, August 25, 2006

New Semester...

Well, my vacations are over. :( I've managed to get some more metal working done. I'll have to have an official unveiling as my last piece has taken so darn long to complete. Here's keeping my fingers crossed to actually maintain my momentum and finish it in a few weeks. This may be hard as I am currently fighting a cold...brought on surely by my reluctance to return to work. :) This week of orientation and placement exams was uneventful...but I do have a new duty this semester. I have an intern from the university's master's program. I'm looking forward to it...at the very least, it's always good to have another pair of eyes watching the students. :)

We've posted some pictures from our summer so far. I'd like to make particular mention of Molly's wedding. She looked stunning and as fashionable as ever. Could we expect any less of our dear Molly? Although it was a quick trip, we enjoyed our little foray in Wisconsin. :) We also put up pics of Sophia's visit. You can see the fun we had sightseeing around Chicago...William had a particularly good time cooling off in Millenium Park.

Lastly, I would like to point out a new link to Daniel's Quartet-La Catrina. I've known Daniel and Crystal since my days in Mexico and now I can say I knew Daniel before he was a famous, globetrotting musician. :) Anyhow, if you like classical music, check it out. Now that I've done some free, but well-deserved, advertising, maybe I'll get my hands on more of their music. :) Daniel, ten piedad, no? Si no vas a venir a cocinar comida mexicana para mi, por lo menos puedes mandarme tu disco. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home