Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mmm...mole

We made it out to Margaret and Doug's last weekend for some phenomenal mexican food. Margaret is as Mexican as I am...which varies depending on who you are and what you measure! However, if it is your ability to cook mole and nopal salad, Margaret is as Mexican as they come...blond hair and all! She inspired me to cook Pozole all those many years ago and I learned Red Pozole, so I would not have to compete (and lose) to her White Pozole. Needless to say, Margaret's dinner did not disappoint! We rounded off the evening with some Settlers of Cataan. William and I were introduced to this new game and almost got snookered by the experts...Well, William did. I would have won if it wasn't for the quiet machinations of Candice. She looks really sweet, but she'll take you down. No doubt about it. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home