Sunday, July 01, 2007

Music & Cute Boys

William planned a surprise event this past Friday. We spent our evening at Northerly Island, a concert venue here in the city just a stone's throw from the beach. Having led a fairly sheltered life, musically speaking, I was delighted to go a real genuine concert! Yes, yes...laugh all you want. We were on our feet until 11pm enjoying the tunes of...wait for it......John Mayer. I do find his songs a little 'pop'ish, but I must say...that guy plays a rocking mean guitar! Well, I highly recommend the venue (though bring a jacket-it gets chilly once the sun goes down). And well, John Mayer...he's growing on me. :)




We spent our Saturday evening with Mark and Eric and their boys. They've grown so much in the past year and seem to be thriving in their new family. They're precious though I do think Eric looked a wee bit tired...two one year olds will wear you down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home