Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Summer Semester Ends


I don't usually write about my work here as things are pretty routine. However, this past semester, I decided to work part time after a hectic and busy Spring. I needed some down time. Well, I must say I had the perfect group this semester. They just reminded me of how much I truly love teaching and how rewarding it can be sometimes, especially when you have the right students. My group of advanced students this semester got along well together and were a real joy to teach...besides the occasional tendency to meander in late and sometimes hungover (I did say they got along well together...perhaps too well!) they were great. I normally have good groups with a low ratio of slackers and trouble makers, but this group was just what the doctor ordered...it was relaxing and fun to teach them. :) I've included a photo from an end of semester bbq that they invited me to. Even though the semester has finished, my in-box has been flooded with emails and photos from my students. It's back to full time this Fall-I can only hope for more of the same and I'll happily go into work everyday!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember going shopping for that shirt you're wearing. It looks darn good on you by the way! Way better than it looked on me when I tried it on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home