Eleanor is going on her first field trip today. She had to have her lunch packed in a brown bag - I'll write her name on it with a black marker. I'm imagining her climbing into a big yellow school bus to be hauled down to Indiana and how exciting that will be for her. I had a flashback to my first experience of being on a field-trip-bus-ride and what that was like. Can't wait to get home at the end of the day and talk to her about it. I'll ask: "How was your field trip today? What was it like?" She'll say: "I don't remember anything"
Canuck Chronicles
Well, we've jumped on the blog band wagon! We hope our friends and family (Hi Mom and Dad!) here and abroad will enjoy our site - Canuck Chronicles. Scroll down for more details on how Canucks survive in the US.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home