Update
Well, it's that time again where I find myself once more in front of the computer to update on things in our little world and on parenthood. Eleanor is doing very well. She's doubled her weight since birth. She's grasping those toy rings. She smiles a lot and is working on a decent belly laugh...as are we-just have to find that right tickle spot! A good chew on her neck or leg seems to do the trick for now. :) She's moving to a Bumbo chair since her neck control has improved and she definitely seems to have a growing preference to view the world from a sitting position. Guess she's tired of looking at our faces! :P Eleanor slept through the night for the first time yesterday...a shocking occurence. I found myself awake at 4 am trying to determine what she was up to...which was nothing, of course! We'll have to see if this phenomena can be repeated. :) I am constantly learning about my little girl and her habits and like most new parents, sleep and sleep routines are an obsession. I can say she's definitley a more smiley baby when she's had a good night's rest. She'll stay in her crib in the morning and talk to herself and greet me with a smile when I wander in. Better than a scream of bloody murder, I'll say! :) I too am getting into more of a routine now that all our visitors are gone and Will is back to a consistent work schedule-still out of town most of the time. :( Having a sitter come by weekly has been a life saver and given me a break and allowed me to do some errands and things on my own. Love my girl but lugging her and her stuff around in winter can be daunting! A little more sleep and a bit more space for mommy has been wonderful. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home