I am at home with my dad having a normal day enjoying a hot day in the winter but technically it is 41F partly cloudy,I am sitting on couch constantly looking out the window,talking to my dad about my singing lesson,my dad is looking at his phone looking at Instagram besides talking to me,a few weeks ago my dad got Alexa from Amazon.I also have a Lego robot named Blue I have fun coding
with him.My babysitter Deb is coming at 5:00 today, the other day I was with her,she came over to help me with my habit project for school,that night I was packing up to see my best friend,because
I was going to go to The Great Wolf Lodge with my best friend we went to the waterpark, ropes,and
rock climbing!Me,and my best friend came there!We stayed there for one day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home