Out of service
For those of you who have noticed our radio silence lately, we should let you know two details. I have been under the weather and devoting my energies to dragging my butt into work and doing grading at home and my usual social planning and emails to friends have fallen to the wayside. Sorry! In addition, we lost both our internet and home phone after Comcast paid a lovely visit to connect one of the neighbors in our building. After many frustrating phone calls, William sent Comcast packing and we've only just been reconnected with a new provider.
One final note, we celebrated William's birthday in very low key fashion. It would have been hard to top last year's party even if I had been up to the challenge! I made Margaret's delicious pozole and William did the dishes and such. I don't know if that's an equal gift, but hey, he cleaned the kitchen on a full stomach! All kidding aside, my wonderful husband has been taking great care of me, birthday or no birthday. Susie and I are very grateful. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home