God Bless the Queen and...
THE KIDS IN THE HALL! Now, I know we missed the season finale of Lost because of it, but it was totally worth it! I haven't laughed that hard since we saw Jon Stewart (see the first post on this blog). It was two hours of sheer hilarity!
For those you who don't know The Kids in The Hall, they are a Canadian sketch comedy group who enjoyed some fame and a tv show in the late 90's. They also apparently have a loyal following here in the States if the full house at the theatre is any indication. I used to stay up late on Fridays with my cousin to watch their show. We knew some of those sketches by heart and a lot of inside jokes came from Kids in The Hall inspiration. The show brought back all sorts of memories of TKITH and of my cousin, Ale. :) I'm such a sentimenal prima, eh? William even had his own favorite sketches. I have to say though that the applause was thunderous when Chicken Lady made her appearance on the stage. Oh, what a classic!
For those you who are still lost, do a search on UTube for Kids in the Hall...but not at work. Sit back and enjoy!

2 Comments:
You need a TiVo! ;-)
LOL yes, u need a TiVo!!
But KITH r so worth not seeing LOST!!! Ever since ur ph call i've been on a re-run errand at youtube. have to say it: i laugh my ass off wishing i could crash a head!!!
luva ya prima.
Post a Comment
<< Home