Happy Friday! Hope everybody's doing okay. I'm now at a new school and it is a lot of fun! Staying at home with my dad,I'm having a lot of fun with him and we are getting along better! I'm talking with all my friends and family and asking how they are doing. Tomorrow I'm doing a "magic" project with my dad! For Christmas I got a Xbox 1 so... that was great! I also got a new minecraft Lego set and...it was really fun to build,well technically all Lego is fun to build! The quarantine is pretty boring, I'm so glad my dad is here so I can spend time with him,he is the best dad ever.
Canuck Chronicles
Well, we've jumped on the blog band wagon! We hope our friends and family (Hi Mom and Dad!) here and abroad will enjoy our site - Canuck Chronicles. Scroll down for more details on how Canucks survive in the US.

1 Comments:
I love reading your additions to the blog. Do you still play minecraft? I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home